10/30/2007

Grave Miscalculation

Due in large part to a serious case of writer's block, the fifth chapter of Ageless will not, as my previous assertion stated, be online by tomorrow. I don't know what's stopping me from writing it other than the fact that I don't know how to bring the characters from point A to point B in a timely, simplistic, and overall heroic fashion. So, rather than kill myself getting it done by tomorrow, I'm just going to complete it at my leisure.

I'd also like to take a moment to direct you to the previously-unmentioned links section, and its contents. They are listed in no particular order, but I frequently visit each of them. I hope that all two of my readers will as well.

3 comments:

Wraith said...

Make that three readers... or am I already counted? Happy Hallowe'en!

-Wraith

gracie said...

are you still counting??
I'm hoping there is no such thing as a blogging deadline... cos I'm a major procrastinator.

Lance Johnson said...

Um...well, strictly speaking, it was a joke...or at least meant to be one.